Melt Cheese and Chocolate to Make Sweet and Savory Fondues
Nacho Bowl with Olives, Peppers, Bacon, Tomatoes and Spicy Mayonnaise Recipe
This Nacho Bowl is a tasty and simple appetizer or snack that is suitable for any occasion. The spicy mayonnaise, combined with the olives, peppers, bacon, and tomatoes, creates a burst of flavor in every bite. It's also ready in minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a baking sheet, arrange tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Over the tortilla chips, scatter black olives, diced red pepper, crumbled bacon, and diced tomatoes.
- Combine mayonnaise and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the spicy mayonnaise on top of the nachos.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Serve immediately.
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Plate with Salsa Verde, Sour Cream and Lettuce Recipe
Homemade Flavoured Tortilla Chips with Hummus Recipe
Made from Scratch Fried Tortilla Chips with Queso Dipping Sauce Recipe
Nacho Pizza with Queso, Cheese, Olives, Jalapenos and Peppers Recipe