Surprising Sheet Pan Meals The Whole Family Will Love, Shipped Right to Your Door
Nacho Pizza with Queso, Cheese, Olives, Jalapenos and Peppers Recipe
With spicy jalapenos, tangy black olives, and savory peppers, this Nacho Pizza is a delicious twist on traditional pizza. It's ideal for a pizza party with friends or family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread the pre-made pizza crust evenly with the queso dip.
- Spread the shredded cheese on top of the queso.
- Add sliced black olives, jalapenos, and bell peppers on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Serve immediately after slicing.
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Homemade Tortilla Chips and Queso Recipe
Salsa Roja with Tortilla Chips, Peppers and Cilantro Recipe
Pulled Pork Nachos with Mozzarella and Olives Recipe
Tortilla Chips with Fried Pork Rinds Recipe