50 Delicious Nacho Recipes In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pulled Pork Nachos with Mozzarella and Olives Recipe
These savory and spicy pulled pork nachos are topped with melted mozzarella cheese, sliced olives, and green onions. They're ideal as an appetizer or meal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the pulled pork, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, water, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- On a large baking sheet, arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Spread the pulled pork mixture evenly over the chips and serve.
- Shred the mozzarella cheese over the pulled pork.
- On top of the cheese, arrange the sliced black olives and green onions.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese melts and becomes bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with the salsa and sour cream.
- Serve immediately.
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Pepper Jack and Jalapeno Queso with Tortilla Chips Recipe
Homemade Corn Chips Recipe
Nacho Plate with Ground Beef, Melted Cheese and Hot Sauce Recipe
Tortilla Nachos with Sour Cream, Melted Cheddar, Green Onion, Black Beans and Tomatoes Recipe