Melt Cheese and Chocolate to Make Sweet and Savory Fondues
Homemade Flavoured Tortilla Chips with Hummus Recipe
These homemade tortilla chips have a smoky spice blend and go great with a creamy homemade hummus. Ideal as a snack or party appetizer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Each tortilla should be cut into 8 wedges.
- Combine the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and cumin in a small mixing bowl.
- Place each tortilla wedge on a baking sheet and brush with the spice mixture.
- 8-10 minutes in the oven, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Prepare the hummus while the tortilla chips are baking.
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, salt, cumin, and paprika in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, adding more water if necessary to achieve the desired consistency.
- Warm tortilla chips should be served with homemade hummus.
The Nacho Manifesto
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
Nachos with Mayonnaise, Tomatoes, Red Peppers and Olives Recipe
Tortilla Bowl with Salsa and Sour Cream Recipe
Homemade Tortilla Chips and Queso Recipe
Salsa Roja with Tortilla Chips, Peppers and Cilantro Recipe