50 Delicious Nacho Recipes In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Salsa Roja with Tortilla Chips, Peppers and Cilantro Recipe
Salsa Roja is a traditional Mexican dip that is ideal for parties or as a snack. The fresh and spicy flavor of tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro complements the crunchy tortilla chips perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, and jalapeño.
- Mix in the lime juice and cilantro thoroughly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
- With tortilla chips, serve.
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nachos with Pork, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions and Cheese Recipe
Pepper Jack and Jalapeno Queso with Tortilla Chips Recipe
Homemade Corn Chips Recipe
Nacho Plate with Ground Beef, Melted Cheese and Hot Sauce Recipe