Serve Nachos and Dip With This Fashionable Bamboo Serving Bowl
Cheddar Nachos with Salsa Carne with Jalapenos and Beans Recipe
This recipe for Cheddar Nachos with Salsa Carne, Jalapenos, and Beans is a delicious and simple meal that the whole family will enjoy. It's ideal for game day or any other casual gathering.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Cook until the onion and green pepper are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the black beans, chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Stir in the salsa to combine.
- On a large baking sheet, spread out the tortilla chips.
- Serve the beef mixture over tortilla chips.
- Shredded cheddar cheese should be sprinkled over the beef mixture.
- Serve with sliced jalapenos on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Serve immediately.
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
The Nacho Cookbook
Nostalgia Classic 4 Tier Cheese Fountain
The Best Nacho Cookbook
Beef Nachos with Fried Tortilla Chips, Cheddar and Tomatoes Recipe
Homemade Tortilla Corn Chips with Melted Cheese Recipe
Nacho Monterey Jack Cheese Bowl with Festive Tortilla Chips Recipe
Tortilla Strips with Mexican Rice and Guacamole Recipe