This Four Tier Chocolate or Cheese Fountain is Ideal For Any Occasion
Ground Beef Nachos with Cheddar Cheese, Tortilla Chips, Guacamole and Sour Cream Recipe
This quick and delicious Ground Beef Nachos recipe is ideal for a quick and filling dinner or snack. The savory beef, crispy tortilla chips, melted cheddar cheese, creamy guacamole, and tangy sour cream combination is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix until well combined.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Over the tortilla chips, evenly distribute the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Over the cheese and tortilla chips, spoon the ground beef mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Before serving, top with guacamole and sour cream.
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
The Nacho Cookbook
Nostalgia Classic 4 Tier Cheese Fountain
Oven Baked Nacho Platter with Steak, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe
Beef Nachos with Fried Tortilla Chips, Cheddar and Tomatoes Recipe
Homemade Tortilla Corn Chips with Melted Cheese Recipe
Nacho Monterey Jack Cheese Bowl with Festive Tortilla Chips Recipe