A Delicious and Easy-To-Make Nacho Recipes Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Charred Tomatillo Salsa with Jalapeno Peppers and Tortilla Chips Recipe
This Charred Tomatillo Salsa with Jalapeno Peppers and Tortilla Chips is a tasty and quick snack or appetizer. The tomatillos and jalapeno peppers are charred to perfection, imparting a smoky and slightly spicy flavor to the salsa that pairs perfectly with crispy tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Turn on the broiler to high.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the tomatillos, jalapeno peppers, red onion, and garlic.
- Place the baking sheet under the broiler for 5-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are charred and softened.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Combine the charred vegetables, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture until it is well combined and slightly chunky.
- Refrigerate the salsa until ready to serve in a serving bowl.
- Chill the salsa and serve with tortilla chips.
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
Nacho Pizza with Queso, Cheese, Olives, Jalapenos and Peppers Recipe
Tortilla Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Corn Chips, Sour Cream and Cilantro Recipe
Oven Baked Nacho Platter with Steak, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe
Beef Nachos with Fried Tortilla Chips, Cheddar and Tomatoes Recipe