Keep your Nacho Chips Warm and Fresh for Hours
Homemade Fried Corn Chips with Salsa Recipe
These crispy and delicious homemade fried corn chips go perfectly with a fresh and zesty salsa made with diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeo pepper, and lime juice.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Mix in the water until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough to 1/8 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough into triangles.
- Fry the triangles until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side, in hot oil.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, and salt.
- Serve the corn chips alongside the salsa.
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Made from Scratch Fried Tortilla Chips with Queso Dipping Sauce Recipe
Nacho Pizza with Queso, Cheese, Olives, Jalapenos and Peppers Recipe
Tortilla Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Corn Chips, Sour Cream and Cilantro Recipe
Oven Baked Nacho Platter with Steak, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe