This Four Tier Chocolate or Cheese Fountain is Ideal For Any Occasion
Made from Scratch Fried Tortilla Chips with Queso Dipping Sauce Recipe
Homemade fried tortilla chips are simple to make and far superior to store-bought. The queso dipping sauce adds a cheesy flavor with a hint of spice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Make triangles out of the tortillas.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
- In batches, add the tortilla triangles to the hot oil.
- Cook until the bacon is crispy, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- While the dish is still hot, season with salt.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cheese, milk, cornstarch, butter, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, and chili powder.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Toss the tortilla chips with the queso dipping sauce and serve.
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Tortilla Bowl with Salsa and Sour Cream Recipe
Homemade Tortilla Chips and Queso Recipe
Salsa Roja with Tortilla Chips, Peppers and Cilantro Recipe
Pulled Pork Nachos with Mozzarella and Olives Recipe