A Cookbook Featuring Everything From Nachos And Guacamole To Salsas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Nachos with Mayonnaise, Tomatoes, Red Peppers and Olives Recipe
This nacho recipe is ideal for a quick snack or appetizer. Mayonnaise, tomatoes, red peppers, and olives combine to create a unique and delicious twist on traditional nachos.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- (175 degrees C).
- Arrange the nacho chips on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the nacho chips with the diced tomatoes, red peppers, and olives.
- Drizzle the mayonnaise over the nachos to serve.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the nachos are heated through and the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Serve right away.
The Best Nacho Cookbook
Electric Cheese and Nacho Fondue Pot Set
The Nacho Manifesto
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Salsa Bowl with Avocado, Tomatoes, Garlic and Fresh Tortilla Chips Recipe
Cheddar Dip with Pretzels and Tortilla Nacho Chips Recipe
Homemade Nachos with Salsa and Cheese Recipe
Nachos with Pork, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions and Cheese Recipe