A Cookbook Featuring Everything From Nachos And Guacamole To Salsas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Nacho Bowl with Guacamole, Hummus, Red Peppers and Cilantro Recipe
This Nacho Bowl is an excellent party appetizer or a quick snack for a movie night. It's a crowd-pleaser thanks to the crunchy tortilla chips, creamy guacamole, and tangy hummus, as well as the fresh flavors of red peppers and cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- On a large baking sheet, evenly distribute the tortilla chips.
- On top of the chips, sprinkle with diced red pepper.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the chips are slightly toasted and the pepper is softened.
- Prepare the guacamole and hummus while the chips are baking.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl for the guacamole.
- Add half of the cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, and remaining cilantro to make the hummus.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the chips from the oven and serve with dollops of guacamole and hummus.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
The Nacho Cookbook
Tortilla Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Corn Chips, Sour Cream and Cilantro Recipe
Oven Baked Nacho Platter with Steak, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe
Beef Nachos with Fried Tortilla Chips, Cheddar and Tomatoes Recipe
Homemade Tortilla Corn Chips with Melted Cheese Recipe