50 Delicious Nacho Recipes In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Nacho Monterey Jack Cheese Bowl with Festive Tortilla Chips Recipe
This Nacho Monterey Jack Cheese Bowl with Festive Tortilla Chips is ideal for a party appetizer or a game day snack. It's simple to make and full of flavor. The ground beef, jalapeno pepper, and spices add a delicious kick to the beef mixture, while the toppings add a fresh and colorful finish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cook until the ground beef is browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cumin and chili powder to combine.
- In the bottom of a large baking dish, layer tortilla chips.
- Grated Monterey Jack cheese on top.
- Pour the beef mixture on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sour cream, cilantro, black olives, tomatoes, and green onions go on top.
- Serve alongside extra tortilla chips for dipping.
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
The Nacho Cookbook
Nostalgia Classic 4 Tier Cheese Fountain
The Best Nacho Cookbook
Grilled Chicken Nachos with Guacamole, Sour Cream and Cilantro Recipe
Tortilla Plate with Beef, Eggplant, Tomatoes and Soft Cheese Recipe
Steak and Jalapeno Nachos with Sour Cream and Guacamole Recipe
Salsa Bowl with Avocado, Tomatoes, Garlic and Fresh Tortilla Chips Recipe