Melt Cheese and Chocolate to Make Sweet and Savory Fondues
Mexican Nachos with Fried Egg, Red Peppers, Avocado and Tortilla Chips Recipe
These Mexican Nachos with Fried Egg, Red Peppers, Avocado, and Tortilla Chips are a filling breakfast, lunch, or dinner option. The combination of crispy tortilla chips, savory red peppers, creamy avocado, and perfectly cooked fried eggs will satisfy your taste buds while keeping you full and energized all day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a pan over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Sauté the sliced red pepper for 5-7 minutes, or until the peppers are soft.
- Stir in the chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stir the tortilla chips in the pan to coat them in the seasoning.
- Fry the eggs to your liking in a separate pan.
- Serve the seasoned tortilla chips on a platter.
- Serve the chips with the sauteed red peppers, sliced avocado, and fried eggs on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Nacho Cookbook
Nostalgia Classic 4 Tier Cheese Fountain
The Best Nacho Cookbook
Electric Cheese and Nacho Fondue Pot Set
Homemade Tortilla Corn Chips with Melted Cheese Recipe
Nacho Monterey Jack Cheese Bowl with Festive Tortilla Chips Recipe
Tortilla Strips with Mexican Rice and Guacamole Recipe
Chicken Nachos with Guacamole, Sour Cream and Onion Recipe