A Cookbook Featuring Everything From Nachos And Guacamole To Salsas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Oven Baked Nacho Platter with Steak, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe
Tender steak, peppers, mushrooms, and melted cheddar cheese top these oven-baked nachos. They're perfect for a party appetizer or a fun family dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the steak in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the sliced peppers and mushrooms in the skillet until they are tender.
- Combine the chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange the tortilla chips on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Evenly distribute the shredded cheese over the chips.
- Place the steak and vegetable mixture on top of the cheese.
- Bake the nachos for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Serve immediately.
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
Pulled Pork Nachos with Mozzarella and Olives Recipe
Tortilla Chips with Fried Pork Rinds Recipe
Nacho Bowl with Crispy Bacon, Cheese and Sour Cream Recipe
Grilled Chicken Nachos with Guacamole, Sour Cream and Cilantro Recipe