Serve Nachos and Dip With This Fashionable Bamboo Serving Bowl
Tortilla Chips with Fried Pork Rinds Recipe
For the ultimate snack or party appetizer, combine crispy fried pork rinds with crunchy tortilla chips in this recipe. For added flavor and crunch, the pork rinds are seasoned with chili powder and garlic powder.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large, deep pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat until it reaches 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pork rinds, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Working in batches, carefully drop the pork rinds into the hot oil and fry until crispy and golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pork rinds from the oil with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Fry the tortilla chips in the same oil for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly golden and crispy.
- Take the chips out of the oil and place them on a serving platter.
- Serve immediately with the fried pork rinds on top of the chips.
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Homemade Corn Chips Recipe
Nacho Plate with Ground Beef, Melted Cheese and Hot Sauce Recipe
Tortilla Nachos with Sour Cream, Melted Cheddar, Green Onion, Black Beans and Tomatoes Recipe
Homemade Baked Tortilla Strips Recipe