Serve Nachos and Dip With This Fashionable Bamboo Serving Bowl
Grilled Chicken Nachos with Guacamole, Sour Cream and Cilantro Recipe
Grilled Chicken Nachos with Guacamole, Sour Cream, and Cilantro make an excellent snack or appetizer for any occasion. The grilled chicken imparts a smoky flavor that complements the creamy guacamole and sour cream. The fresh cilantro and diced vegetables add a refreshing twist to this traditional dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes per side, or until done.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes before dicing.
- On a large platter, arrange the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips with shredded cheddar cheese.
- On top of the cheese, layer diced tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño peppers, and grilled chicken.
- Top the nachos with guacamole and sour cream.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Serve right away.
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
The Nacho Cookbook
Tortilla Nachos with Sour Cream, Melted Cheddar, Green Onion, Black Beans and Tomatoes Recipe
Homemade Baked Tortilla Strips Recipe
Homemade Multi Color Tortilla Chips with Guacamole Recipe
Homemade Fried Tortilla Chips with Salsa, Guacamole and Cheese Sauce Recipe