50 Delicious Nacho Recipes In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cheddar Dip with Pretzels and Tortilla Nacho Chips Recipe
This creamy and flavorful cheddar dip has a hint of smokiness from the paprika and a bit of heat from the cayenne pepper. It's great for dipping pretzels and tortilla nacho chips in, and it'll be a hit at your next party or gathering.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Fill a small baking dish halfway with the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Dip pretzels and tortilla nacho chips into the cheddar dip.
Nostalgia Classic 4 Tier Cheese Fountain
The Best Nacho Cookbook
Electric Cheese and Nacho Fondue Pot Set
The Nacho Manifesto
Made from Scratch Tortilla Chips with Melted Cheese and Salsa Recipe
Loaded Tortilla Nachos with Cheese, Onions and Tomatoes Recipe
Purple Corn Chips with Black Olives, Corn and Queso Recipe
Homemade Baked Corn Tortilla Chips Recipe