A Cookbook Featuring Everything From Nachos And Guacamole To Salsas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mexican Nacho Plate, with Festive Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheese, Olives, Sour Cream and Avocados Recipe
This Mexican Nacho Plate is an appetizing snack or appetizer for any occasion. This nacho plate is sure to impress, with festive tortilla chips, melted cheese, sliced olives, creamy sour cream, and fresh avocados.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a baking sheet, arrange tortilla chips in a single layer.
- einsteineruploading up to get together with.
- Serve with sliced olives on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Spoon sour cream on top of the nachos.
- Sprinkle the sour cream with diced avocados.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Homemade Flavoured Tortilla Chips with Hummus Recipe
Made from Scratch Fried Tortilla Chips with Queso Dipping Sauce Recipe
Nacho Pizza with Queso, Cheese, Olives, Jalapenos and Peppers Recipe
Tortilla Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Corn Chips, Sour Cream and Cilantro Recipe