A Cookbook Featuring Everything From Nachos And Guacamole To Salsas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Baked Tortilla Strips Recipe
These homemade baked tortilla strips go great with any salad, soup, or snack. They are quick and easy to make, and they are healthier than store-bought fried tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stack and cut the tortillas into thin strips.
- Toss the tortilla strips with the olive oil and salt in a mixing bowl until evenly coated.
- Place the strips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer.
- Bake the strips for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving after removing from the oven.
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
Tortilla Bowl with BBQ Sauce, Peppers, Bacon and Cheese Recipe
Nachos with Beef, Melted Cheese, Tomatoes and Cilantro Recipe
Nachos Platter with Sour Cream, Beef, Guacamole and Red Peppers Recipe
Homemade Nacho Chips with Cheddar Cheese Dip Recipe