40 Recipes That Prove Nachos Rule The Snack World, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Nachos with Salsa and Cheese Recipe
Homemade nachos with salsa and cheese are a tasty and simple snack or appetizer that are ideal for any occasion. Crispy tortilla chips, melted cheese, and flavorful salsa will satisfy all of your cravings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- On a baking sheet, arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Evenly distribute the shredded cheese over the tortilla chips.
- Spread the salsa on top of the cheese and chips.
- Sprinkle with diced jalapeños (optional).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Serve right away.
The Best Nacho Cookbook
Electric Cheese and Nacho Fondue Pot Set
The Nacho Manifesto
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Loaded Tortilla Nachos with Cheese, Onions and Tomatoes Recipe
Purple Corn Chips with Black Olives, Corn and Queso Recipe
Homemade Baked Corn Tortilla Chips Recipe
Tortilla Nachos with Jalapenos, Cheddar Cheese, Ground Beef and Black Beans Recipe