Serve Nachos and Dip With This Fashionable Bamboo Serving Bowl
Homemade Multi Color Tortilla Chips with Guacamole Recipe
These colorful homemade tortilla chips are also healthier than store-bought chips. The spinach, beetroot, and turmeric powders add a subtle earthy flavor as well as a plethora of nutrients. They're a great snack or appetizer for any occasion when paired with creamy guacamole.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Masa flour and salt should be combined in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the warm water until a dough forms.
- Make three equal parts of the dough.
- Make one part spinach powder, one part beetroot powder, and one part turmeric powder.
- Roll each component into a ball and slightly flatten.
- Roll out each flattened ball to about 1/8 inch thickness between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Remove the top parchment paper and cut into triangles with a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Bake the triangles for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Prepare the guacamole while the chips are baking.
- Mash the avocados with a fork or potato masher in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine the red onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeño pepper, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, combine everything thoroughly.
- Serve the guacamole with warm tortilla chips.
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
The Nacho Cookbook
Nachos with Beef, Melted Cheese, Tomatoes and Cilantro Recipe
Nachos Platter with Sour Cream, Beef, Guacamole and Red Peppers Recipe
Homemade Nacho Chips with Cheddar Cheese Dip Recipe
Jalapeno Nachos with Cheddar Cheese Recipe