A Delicious and Easy-To-Make Nacho Recipes Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Corn Chips Recipe
These homemade corn chips are simple to make and incredibly crunchy. They're great for snacking on their own or dipping into salsa or guacamole.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix the masa harina and salt.
- Stir in the hot water gradually until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough into small balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Flatten each ball into a thin round with a tortilla press or a rolling pin.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Fry the tortillas for 1 minute per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- To remove any excess oil, drain the chips on paper towels.
- If desired, season with additional salt or spices.
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Tortilla Nachos with Jalapenos, Cheddar Cheese, Ground Beef and Black Beans Recipe
Homemade Tortilla Chips with Peppers, Lime and Cilantro Recipe
Corn Tortilla Chips with Melted Cheese, Bacon and Peppers Recipe
Tortilla Bowl with BBQ Sauce, Peppers, Bacon and Cheese Recipe