Fun Nacho Recipes To Bring Color And Flavor To Any Dish, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mexican Nacho Bowl with Tortilla Chips, Corn, Green Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms and Cheese Recipe
This Mexican Nacho Bowl is a tasty and simple dish that's ideal for a weeknight dinner or a weekend snack. The crunchy tortilla chips, sweet corn, savory mushrooms, and gooey melted cheese are sure to please your family and friends.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- (190 degrees C).
- In the bottom of a large baking dish, layer tortilla chips.
- Corn, green onions, peppers, and mushrooms should be added on top.
- Shredded cheese should be sprinkled on top of the vegetables.
- 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra green onions or salsa if desired.
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
The Nacho Cookbook
Homemade Fried Corn Chips with Salsa Recipe
Charred Tomatillo Salsa with Jalapeno Peppers and Tortilla Chips Recipe
Nacho Bowl with Guacamole, Hummus, Red Peppers and Cilantro Recipe
Ground Beef Nachos with Cheddar Cheese, Tortilla Chips, Guacamole and Sour Cream Recipe