40 Recipes That Prove Nachos Rule The Snack World, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Queso and Corn Chips Recipe
This homemade queso makes an ideal snack for any occasion. It's creamy, cheesy, and spicy thanks to the diced tomatoes and green chilies. It's a match made in heaven when paired with some crispy corn tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the milk and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and green chilies to combine.
- Stir in the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to combine.
- Stir in the milk mixture to combine.
- Stir in the shredded cheese until it is melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- With corn tortilla chips, serve.
The Nacho Manifesto
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
Homemade Garlic Chips with Bacon and Guacamole Recipe
Loaded Nachos with Black Beans and Cheddar Recipe
Tortilla Chips and Guacamole Bowl with Tomatoes, Olives and Red Onions Recipe
Nacho Bowl with Olives, Peppers, Bacon, Tomatoes and Spicy Mayonnaise Recipe