Fun Nacho Recipes To Bring Color And Flavor To Any Dish, Shipped Right to Your Door
Oven Baked Nachos with Olives, Jalapenos, Salsa and Sour Cream Recipe
These oven-baked nachos are the ideal party appetizer. They're brimming with tasty toppings like olives, jalapenos, salsa, and sour cream, and they're ideal for sharing with friends and family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- On a large baking sheet, spread out the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- On top of the cheese, arrange the sliced black olives and jalapenos.
- Bake the nachos for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and drizzle with the salsa.
- Top the salsa with spoonfuls of sour cream.
- Serve immediately, while the dish is still warm.
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Tortilla Chips and Guacamole Bowl with Tomatoes, Olives and Red Onions Recipe
Nacho Bowl with Olives, Peppers, Bacon, Tomatoes and Spicy Mayonnaise Recipe
Mexican Nacho Plate, with Festive Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheese, Olives, Sour Cream and Avocados Recipe
Homemade Fried Corn Chips with Salsa Recipe