50 Delicious Nacho Recipes In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Baked Nacho Cheese with Green Onions and Tomatoes Recipe
This baked nacho cheese recipe is a hit with everyone. It's impossible to resist the combination of crispy tortilla chips, melted cheddar cheese, and tangy tomatoes and green onions. Ideal for game day or any other party.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the chips with diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Serve with a sour cream dollop on top.
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Nacho Bowl with Olives, Peppers, Bacon, Tomatoes and Spicy Mayonnaise Recipe
Mexican Nacho Plate, with Festive Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheese, Olives, Sour Cream and Avocados Recipe
Homemade Fried Corn Chips with Salsa Recipe
Charred Tomatillo Salsa with Jalapeno Peppers and Tortilla Chips Recipe