A Delicious and Easy-To-Make Nacho Recipes Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Easy to Bake Tortilla Chips with Homemade Salsa and Peppers Recipe
Serve these simple and tasty tortilla chips with a homemade salsa and peppers dip. Ideal as a snack or appetizer at your next gathering.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Brush both sides of the tortillas with olive oil before cutting them into wedges.
- Arrange tortilla wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Season with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- In a mixing bowl, combine diced bell peppers, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and honey while the tortilla chips bake.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips and homemade salsa.
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Nacho Warmer Station
Nachos For Dinner
Bamboo Chip And Dip Bowl
Mexican Nacho Plate, with Festive Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheese, Olives, Sour Cream and Avocados Recipe
Homemade Fried Corn Chips with Salsa Recipe
Charred Tomatillo Salsa with Jalapeno Peppers and Tortilla Chips Recipe
Nacho Bowl with Guacamole, Hummus, Red Peppers and Cilantro Recipe