This Four Tier Chocolate or Cheese Fountain is Ideal For Any Occasion
Fresh Tortilla Chips with Tobasco, Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
Fresh Tortilla Chips with Tobasco, Tomatoes, and Onions are an ideal snack for any occasion. Tobasco sauce adds a spicy kick to the crispy chips, which are then topped with fresh diced tomatoes and onions for a burst of flavor in every bite.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Cut the tortillas into wedges and fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the tortilla chips from the skillet and drain any excess oil on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Sprinkle the Tobasco sauce over the chips.
- Serve the chips with the diced tomato and onion on top.
- Serve right away.
Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
Ultimate Nachos Cookbook
Mexican Nachos Cookbook
The Festive Nacho Cookbook
Loaded Nachos with Black Beans and Cheddar Recipe
Tortilla Chips and Guacamole Bowl with Tomatoes, Olives and Red Onions Recipe
Nacho Bowl with Olives, Peppers, Bacon, Tomatoes and Spicy Mayonnaise Recipe
Mexican Nacho Plate, with Festive Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheese, Olives, Sour Cream and Avocados Recipe